Nobody wants to create a Request for Proposal (RFP) document from scratch. If you’re buying an Order Management System (OMS) for the first time, you need to get educated on the general market and offering, learn which feature categories are important, and figure out the areas to investigate that you would never have considered on your own. Well, that’s a challenge!
Many clients have asked us for OMS RFP templates in the past. So, we’ve taken a stab at it, and we think we’ve done a pretty good job too!
This comprehensive Order Management System RFP template covers all of the important OMS feature categories, including some that most people fail to consider. And it has some nifty capabilities of its own:
- Overall Summary that automatically tabulates how well a vendor stacks up against the features you consider “must haves” and “nice to haves”
- Merchant Summary and Vendor Summary pages that auto-populate other areas of the RFP.
- Feature Prioritization and Filtering, so you can easily filter out the features that you don’t need vendors to answer.
- Over 125 OMS Features across 9 categories:
- User Experience
- Distributed Order Management, Customer Service Capabilities & Loyalty Tools, Fulfillment Capabilities, Inventory & Warehouse Management, Product Information Management (PIM)
- Administration, Reporting & Analytics, and Performance, Security and Compliance,
- Integration Support
We hope you find it helpful. A recent whitepaper of ours, 5 Hidden Costs to Avoid When Buying an Order Management System, complements your RFP Template well, identifying some of the potential show-stoppers you’ll want to avoid when procuring a new OMS.
Please drop us a line if you have questions, comments or suggestions.