Order and Inventory Platform
Modernize operations. Outsmart the
competition. Do more with Less. Improve
customer service while increasing margins.
Faster order capture, turn around and approval
Optimized fulfillment choice and flexibility
Accurate orders in multi-channel environments
Improve complex SKU management
Gain visibility into the complete customer and order history
Measure and benchmark growth in process and orders
“Pulse Commerce’s enterprise-class OMS and robust back office allow us to reliably serve our customers using the branded touch points they expect while seamlessly integrating with our trusted commerce and logistics partners.”Robert Galvez
PULSE COMMERCE ORDER & INVENTORY PLATFORM
- Multi-location inventory allocation and tracking
- In-transit and committed inventory
- Purchasing & receiving
- Ability to promise (ATP)
- Advanced carrier integration
- Order splitting and partial shipments
- Ship-from –store
- Store pickup
- Drop-ship vendors
- Distribution centers & 3PL
Customer Service and Loyalty
- 360 View of the Customer
- Order capture, modification and cancellation
- Order details/status lookup
- Process returns, refunds/credits and exchanges
- Order escalations and Reward Points
Product Information Manager (PIM)
- Product catalog taxonomy
- Data quality & attribute mgmt.
- Synchronize data across channels
- Manage pricing & promotions
Enterprise Strength to support Fortune 50 capabilities
for the Inc. 5000
Hosted on the world’s best IT infrastructure, our platform is always open for business. One of the best uptimes in the industry, including 99.99% availability during the holiday season.
Scalable and High Performance
Enterprise strength, redundant cloud architecture for speed, availability and reliability.
Security and Compliance
PCI DSS and SOX Compliant. Pulse Commerce utilizes an end-to-end approach to secure and harden our infrastructure, including physical, operational, and software measures.
Proven and Reliable
Successfully managed and delivered shopper orders worth billions on the Pulse Commerce software platform.
Enterprise Ecommerce Solution
Pulse Commerce’s turnkey ecommerce solution integrates seamlessly with our Order & Inventory Platform, delivering a seamless end-to-end ecommerce experiences for retailers, brand manufacturers and distributors.
- Branded B2C and B2B ecommerce storefronts, mobile-optimized
- Multi-brand, multi-site, multi-language
- Advanced promotions and personalization
- Sophisticated search and filtering tools
- Built-in intelligent SEO
- Social media integration
- Payment, shipping and tax support & integration
- Enterprise security and PCI compliance
- And much, much more
Standalone POS is antiquated. Bring the power of your integrated Order and Inventory Management to front line store associates. Or, take the store on the road.
- Single view of the customer and inventory across all sales channels online and offline
- Run popup storefronts off mobile devices (e.g. tradeshows)
- Empower store managers with price match and shipping overrides.
- Enable cross-channel purchases and exchanges (buy online; return in store)
- Save the sale – buy in-store, ship to home or pick-up elsewhere.
- Co-browse website with customers; provide smart recommendations
SERVICESAward-winning Customer Support
Stevie Awards Winners – 2017, 2016 & 2015
Assistance configuring the system, improving business workflows and importing data with 24/7 support
Design and support integration with ERP, ecommerce, WMS, inventory and fulfillment centers, 3PL, EDI, CRM, BI, POS and more
Training of frontline users and train-the-trainer modules – onsite, remote, or recorded
24/7/365 technical support – phone, email, robust knowledgebase, webinars, detailed documentation and more
855 Main Street, Suite 400
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Tel: (877) 243-3612
© 2018 Pulse Commerce All Rights Reserved