Amazon + Wal-Mart = Higher service levels + lower prices = Lower Margins
As a result, the retail landscape is changing at a meteoric pace. These companies have increased customer expectations and the cost of delighting consumers. At the same time, they’ve cut costs and continue to grow while maintaining razor thin margins. The impact? Extinction level events are happening thousands of times per year.
Important KPIs to track and improve:
- Sales KPIs
- Order and Inventory KPIs
Important levels of analysis
- Store and channel level KPIs and benchmarks
- Category, item and sku level KPIs
Critical decisions and their impacts
- Which products are driving growth and which are a drag on profits?
- Which items should be pruned from the catalog?
- Which items should we promote more aggressively?
Juno Active Case Study
- How a women’s plus size activewear retailer increases profits with KPI and data analytics
- Reports and KPIs for sales, orders and inventory
- Critical decisions
Watch it now for some pragmatic tips to help you get ahead of the competition.